Dear fellow students,
I’m pleased to invite you to the annual general meeting of the organization of the student members of our faculty.
It will take place on wednesday, 27th April 2016 at 11 am in lecture hall HNC 20.
All student members of the faculty, Bachelor, Master and PhD-Students are welcome to join us, making our university a better place.
We planned the following agenda of the general meeting:
- Determination of the agenda
- Election of the secretary of the general meeting
- Election of the chairman of the general meeting
- Annual report of the board of student reps (Fachschaftsrat)
- Treasurer’s report
- Approval for the work of the treasurer
- Approval for the work of the board of student reps (Fachschaftsrat)
- Election of the internal auditors (Kassenprüfer)
- Election of the board of students reps (Fachschaftsrat)
- Motion on enacting a statute for the organisation of the student members of the faculty of chemistry and biochemistry
Note on 10th item of the agenda:
If you want to be elected as student rep, you need to fill in the form, which is available in the office of the student reps in NC 03/34.
Note on 11th item of the agenda:
Thus, the new statute will not extensively be presented at the general meeting, the (german) draft of the motion on enacting the statute is displayed in the office of the student reps (NC 03/34) or “online”.
If you want to change something concerning the motion, please contact us via email or in person in the office of the student reps.
After the general meeting, you’re invited to juice and cake as usual.
Please note: The general meeting will be in German.
We’re looking forward to seeing you next week,